Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
Your business is an important asset that should be legally protected.
What are some legal things to consider in my business?
- A business structure (Corporation, S-Corp, LLC, Partnership or Sole Proprietorship) that best suits your needs
- Proper documents filed with the Secretary of State
- Partnership Agreements
- Employee documents
- Contracts with your clients
- Lease Agreements
- Shareholder and Board of Director Meetings
- Protecting your Intellectual Property (Trademarks, Copyrights)
- A plan in place in case you are no longer able to run your business
Owning a business can be rewarding and it is worth protecting legally. To learn more about protecting your business, contact the legal team at The Swenson Law Firm. We would love to meet with you.
Make an appointment with an Attorney today. Call 916-333-0833.